Friday, December 06, 2002

Driving to and from work always gets me thinking and lost in my thoughts. Although, not too lost because I would have surely caused some sort of major accident. But I digress...lately, I've been reliving my middle school days. I guess it all started when I was driving down Alvarado Niles to my "other" job teaching colorguard. I started thinking about my eighth grade year...taking UC transit to visit my boyfriend at the other middle school, leaving my brother and cousin at Keystone to hang out with this boyfriend, riding in my mom's car to go to practice at Logan for "Marching On"...and I just remember a simpler time.

It's crazy to look back on just how much you've grown as a person. I've been through so much in these 23 years and strangely enough...that's what makes me who I am today.

Crazy? Yup. Ain't no doubt about that.

On a totally unrelated note...

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY TARYN! I love you baby girl!

No comments: