Wednesday, April 16, 2003

I would like to thank...

Kiddie Kandids for taking a chance on a girl like me
Bay Area Traffic for not being as bad as I thought
Justin Timberlake, JT Snow & Morris Chesnut for being so hot that I am proud to not be a lesbian
Toyota for creating a Celica as fly as mine
Santa Barbara for giving me a home away from home
Pharell Williams for proving that ANYONE can sing and make millions
American Idol for giving Paula Abdul steady work again
Syndicated Shows for something to watch on my days off
Ex-Boyfriends for showing me what NOT to look for
Warriors for creating an interest in basketball
Kevin Smith for being the man
Mom for birthing me
Dad for giving me money
Zen & Ben for a computer with DSL
Jimbo for something to laugh at
Taryn for something to spoil and take pictures of

and...

My baby Byron...

...for last night (muahahaha)

No comments: