Monday, November 15, 2004

well adjusted

Eating popcorn and watching FRIENDS in our 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home made me realized that I am now...an adult. I walked in from the garage to emptiness, but not the kind of emptiness I've been dreading for the past couple of months, but a comfortable kind. Like when you're sitting with a close friend and just enjoying their company...that kind of comfort. I've bitched and complained that I have nothing to look forward to...but I do. I don't take myself too seriously at work (just enough to actually keep my job...I do have shit to pay for now) and in turn I have this new found appreciation for life. I had Taryn and Royce for the weekend...they were a handful! But not to the point where I don't want kids anymore because I do...it's just that I'm okay with waiting for the "right" time. I'm in such a rush to do things that I don't really take the time out to just enjoy everything...especially myself :)

No comments: