Thursday, October 13, 2005

my mom thinks I'm cool

Actually, my mom thinks I'm crazy, but the feeling is mutual.

My mom and I have a very interesting relationship. I can sit and vent to my mom about anything and everything, but it wasn't always like that. She used to be all judgy and shit. She actually still is, but I think that I've learned to just ignore what I don't want to hear. I was at my parent's house on Tuesday and I swear the whole time she was yelling at my dad. I finally had enough of her yelling and said, "Why are you yelling at him? I think he can hear you perfectly fine." Then she said that Royce doesn't like it when she yells at my dad. I'm sure that he doesn't like it either.

The sad thing is, I do the same thing to Byron. At least now I know why.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Isnt it funny how you can show a different side of yourself to your boyfriend but to no one else? hahahah.... No one knows the b* in Joy except for Jason.. hahahah.. awww. kawawa...

Anonymous said...

My relationship with my mom is pretty similar to yours. I've inherited the yelling thing, too. And going along with what Joy said, Marc is probably the only person I've ever seriously yelled at (excluding my mom and bros. but haven't done that since HS).

Jenn