Thursday, January 12, 2006

my first time

I remember that it was on a bus, on our way to a band competition. I was curious and nervous about putting something foreign in my body, yet I was compelled to it. People talked about how good it was and I wanted to be a part of that hype. Your first time is never what you expected and that’s exactly how it went.

Over the years, I had gotten used to the feeling but in college it turned into an addiction. I had to have it 2-3 times a day. Whether it was with friends, a special someone or on my own, I just couldn’t fight the urges. After moving back to the Bay, I became more adventurous. I tried different things, all to my liking. I even got my husband to try those things with me. I crossed the line to what most people call “raw.”








I love sushi.

Y’all can get your heads out of the gutter now, sheesh.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I was gonna say!!! On the way to a band competition? OH MUN... hahahahahahahaha....

Well, I'm glad it's RAW SUSHI.. I haven't yet crossed that borderline between california roll type sushi and the real sushi... but i know i will someday.. im just a fake sushi lover. hahaha