Friday, June 20, 2008

ch-ch-changes

for the 5 people reading my blog, notice anything different?

that's right! i don't have my anniversary ticker anymore LOL jk

had to change my template because one of my stalkers wanted to be able to see my updates in Google Reader. good thing i've known her for 23 years and i actually like her...hehehe.

lately i've been getting scared that i will actually give birth to a boy and not to a girl. even though we stared at her goodies for a good 5 minutes while the u/s tech showed us what they look for in girl parts, i'm still a bit freaked. so freaked, that i'm actually considering those 3d/4d u/s that i'm against just to see her va-jay-jay. not that having a boy would be a bad thing, but i would just have a shitload of clothes to return LOL

1 comment:

Joy said...

Ha... Ha...Ha...

Girl name - Joy
Boy name - Joey

Either way, you're good.