Thursday, November 06, 2008

i should get some kind of award

another anniversary has come and gone. yesterday proved to be a very good day, despite the fact that the calamities that ensued for the first half of the day could have made it otherwise (hannah not going to sleep til 1am only to wake up at 5am, forgetting my bottles to pump in and having to go to Target to pick some up, traffic on 580). when i returned from picking up my lunch, there was a box on my office chair that had this inside:

the card that came with it read:
Hi babe. Happy 3rd Anniversary. I love you so much and I'm so happy that our love for each other is as strong as it was the day we got together.

what a sweetie :) so in return, i got him this for our anniversary:


yes i know that the Niners are sucking big donkey balls, but they have been for the past few years so there LOL

those tickets along with going to FHN: Warriors vs Bulls i should get some kind of award or a building in MH named after me LOL

No comments: