Monday, July 28, 2003

It is so nice to have 4 days off in a row. I think that I should do this more often. Well, not too often. I'm finally getting used to this working thing now.

I don't know why I've been acting like I'm going to wake up one morning and everything will be gone...and then wondering why everyone else doesn't act the same way. I wish that I would just be happy with what I have...not that I'm not because I truly am...and just allowing whatever to happen...happen. As much as I would like to control everything, I must realize first that it you can't control life period. I keep saying that everything happens for a reason and up until now it's still so true.

I remember having a conversation with my friend Phillip. We were talking about the difference between guys and girls' approaches to relationships. He said that for girls, it's the right person and for guys it's the right time. I think that if you meet the right person at the right time, then you are one of the lucky ones. But for the most part, timing is everything.

I'M ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES. :)

No comments: