Friday, July 18, 2003

Lately, I've gotten on this whole "how do you know?" tip with Byron. I've never found someone like him. He truly is "something else." I guess I just need to be reassured a lot of the time. I'm scared that this will go so totally wrong and I wouldn't know what to do if it all fell apart. He seems to get upset when I do stuff like that, but it's just me, you know? How does he know and why isn't he trippin'? But I guess it's pretty much set now...they close escrow on August 28...move in weekend is the weekend of the 29th...we already spent like $3200 on our bedroom and family room...and everytime we go to any store we're always looking for stuff for the house.

"We'll make it through and I hope you are the one I share my life with...
and I wish that you could be the one I die with...
and I'm praying you're the one I build my home with...

...I hope I love you all my life."


-Daniel Bedingfield, "If You're Not The One"

No comments: