Monday, April 26, 2004

I'm sad.

I'm sad because I talked to my lil sis Margarita...and I truly realized how much I miss her to the point where it actually hurts. Some people just don't know how lucky they are to see their college friends on the regular and bullshit with them whenever they please. Damn, I remember when I used to be able to do that, but now it requires so much planning to just even see them for a few days (like when Miah came to see me LAST MAY). Shit. I suppose that was the down side of me moving away from home to go to school, but the memories will last a lifetime...

At least I can say, "Hey, remember when..." or "Dood we did some stupid ass-shit when..." I cherish my memories as much as my true friends, but in a time where I don't see my friends as much as I'd like...

*sigh* The memories will just have to do.

No comments: