Saturday, April 17, 2004

When you were little, possibly 1st or 2nd grade, you said, "When I grow up, I wanna be __________." Here I am, 24 years old and I still can't fill in the blank. I know that there are alot of things that I like to do, but no real desire to work towards something. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that hasn't got a clue of where I envision myself. Right now, all I'm sure of is that I want a Monday to Friday, 9 to 5 job. Retail hours fucking suck. Props to those who can do it, but I just can't anymore. About the only thing besides my family that I know is going to be there for the long haul is Byron. I'm going to marry this man and have babies with him. Maybe that's all I really wanted for myself...to be loved and to give that same love right back.

No comments: