Saturday, March 01, 2008

blind goldfish

i finally felt the glorious first movements of my fetus. now, if it's a girl or boy fetus, you'll have to wait 2 more weeks like everyone else LOL but seriously, i've never felt something so amazing! i read in the books that this time is a very selfish time for me in the sense that i only can feel the baby. i was trying to describe to Byron what it felt like and the only thing i could come up with was...blind goldfish bumping around in my uterus. Byron put his hands on my tummy and tried his hardest to feel that too, but it's still to early. he told me that he was jealous because he wants to bond with the baby. i felt horrible, but he'll feel he/she in good time. i can't wait until he does!

in other thoughts, it's kind of crazy how one blessed event can completely change (or not change) someone's perspective on life.

No comments: