Wednesday, March 26, 2008

unsolicited advice

everything i read was true...anyone that is walking erect and has vocal chords feels the need to weigh in on my pregnancy. now, i know that everyone means well...but i'm already made of glass (read: can break at any time), so i don't know if i can last the next 4 months without a) crying hysterically and rocking myself in the corner or b)going off on someone during an inopportune time.

but...i've found that all i can really do is laugh about it...like how i laughed about 2 male coworkers discussing my breast feeding options with me or how i laughed at my "aunt" nuzzling (think eskimo) my TUMMY (hello personal space!). i guess at this point that is all that you can do because, like stretch marks and loose skin after birth, it's inevitable and there is really nothing you can do about it!

No comments: