Monday, May 19, 2008

burning questions

i've decided that i should get a shirt printed up with the following:
1. I'm feeling fine.
2. I'm due in July.
3. I'm having a girl.
4. Yes, I'm excited.

for the past 3 months, these have been the burning questions that people go out of there way and seek me out to ask. the funny thing about it...is that the same damn people are asking the questions! it's almost like they want me to know they weren't listening the first time LOL

since i spend a good portion of my day at work, i have a whole 'nother set of questions that are being asked:
a. When are you going on maternity leave?
b. What's going to happen when you get back?

my fave answer that i've given so far for question b was "apparently, everything is going to fall apart."

1 comment:

Joy said...

So... how are you Dawn???? When are you due again??? And you're having a girl right???

Hahahaha...

It's funny, cuz I'm reading this book and one of the characters is pregnant and she says the same thing... She is just friggin irritated at the fact that EVERYONE asks the same questions!!