Tuesday, September 02, 2008

where does the time go?

can you believe it's September already? more importantly, my birthday is 13 days away...do you know what kind of present you're going to get me? LOL

hannah and i are actually taking a trip for my birthday week...we're going to Hawaii! my mom had originally asked to take hannah in May, to which byron and i both said absolutely not! my mom then asked if i wanted to go for our birthdays and that she was paying...so who can say no to that? well, byron did because he didn't want to be away from his baby for a week. so, he'll be joining us friday to monday of that week so that we can have our first family vacay.

1 more week 'til paradise!

2 comments:

Joy said...

I'm jealous! I hope you guys have fun =)How cute, your first family trip..

R. Pali said...

hey...i'm gonna be in Oahu this week too! (lol)