Tuesday, June 03, 2003

I think Janet Jackson (and Joni Mitchell) put it best when they sang, "On and on we seem to go, but you don't know what you got 'til it's gone."

There is someone special in my life and for the past 2 weeks or so, I haven't been able to spend time with them the way that I want to. I feel partly to blame because I know they're hurting and I don't know if they know that I'm trying my best to right the situation. I don't want them to feel that I am negligent in any way, but that sometime life gets in the way of progress.

For those who know me best, you probably have already guessed that I'm talking about my car.

I drove her to San Jose this evening because she's supposed to get fixed. The part comes in on Thursday, so I'm crossing my fingers that she'll be ready by next week. I've already come to terms with the fact that this is all coming out of my pocket and I'm prolly never gonna find the fucker that did this to her.

I just want to have my car (and my freedom) back.

No comments: