Monday, June 16, 2003

Last night, I made my boyfriend cry.

It's hard to have your feelings acknowledged when you are so concerned abot making someone you truly care about (and love so dearly) feel better. I'm going through some..."interesting" times right now. I hate the fact that my associates can be fucking morons and that because of them I had to work all 7 days this week. I hate the fact that now that I work in retail, I miss a lot of cool, fun stuff (or I show up late to it). I hate the fact that I've been hiding an important secret from my parents, but don't know how to tell them. I hate the fact that I often say "long time no see" to the family I live with. I hate the fact that I have to drive 30 minutes to see my boyfriend. I hate the fact that my idea of spending time with Byron completely differs from his. I hate the fact that I cried myself to sleep last night.

I don't hate my job or my associates (well, maybe one). I don't hate my family or my parents. I especially don't hate my boyfriend. If anything, I love these things more than anything in the world right now.

I just hate the crappy stuff that comes with it.

No comments: