Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Sometimes, I wish that YOU held ME until I fell asleep. Sometimes I wish that I didn't feel this way. Sometimes I wish that I could better articulae myself so you know exactly how I feel. Sometimes I wish that I didn't take so many things so personally. Sometimes I wish that you're world revolved mostly around me. Sometimes I wish that you could read my mind so the words wouldn't get in the way. Sometimes I wish you would understand that it's not what you say it's how yu say it. Sometimes I wish I could grow wings and fly away. Sometimes I wish I could fall asleep and everything looked better in the morning. Sometimes I wish that I wouldn't have to always explain myself...sometimes it just hurts. Sometimes I want to be with the person you love most. Sometimes I want you to humor me and accept the fact that I do my best thinking at night. Sometimes I want them to remember that even though I am working this Saturday, I am still willing to drive 2 hours to Roseville. Sometimes I want you to think about how difficult it is to not tell my parents that I are moving. Sometimes I wish that the little things didn't hurt in such a big way.

No comments: