Wednesday, September 17, 2003

I like how this thing gets updated like once a week. And the funny shit is, Blogger looks different everytime I try to post! Weird shit...

It's been about 2 1/2 weeks since the first night we stayed at the Mountain House. I have to say that it is very interesting living with a significant other. I mean, I've had roommates and I know what it's like to live on your own, but this is so different. There's a lot of give and take...but most importantly, you get to see a side of that person that you've never seen before. I think that this is were most serious relationships fail. Some people are so set in their ways that they don't know how to bend. I know that my behavior at home is erratic (sorry hunny!), but at the same time, Byron has never lived with a girl (not even like a sister 'cuz mom don't count). I guess this post stems from an...uh...altercation that occured this morning.

Basically, I go to Union City on my day off in the week. So, I go to work with Byron in the morning and he picks me up when he gets off. This morning, Byron tries to leave at 6:30 am and woke me up at 6:12 am. That left me only enough time to wash my face and brush my teeth. Here's the conversation:

Byron: "Let's go."
Dawn: "I'm not ready you know."
Byron: "You have to put on make up still?"
Dawn: "Well, yeah!"
Byron: "I have to leave now! Just take it with you!"
Dawn: says nothing, just angrily puts stuff together

I was in a bad mood for the rest of the morning. I think I'm going to apologize for my behavior.

No comments: