Monday, September 08, 2003

This is the 4th night that Byron and I are living at Mountain House. I should re-cap what has happened over the past 4 days:

- The rails for our king size bed are too short. Instead of a Cal King, it's an Eastern King which is fine because now we have room at the foot of the bed for some kind of bench. Unfortunately, the mattress that was delivered was a Cal King. So, we've been hittin' it..er, sleeping...in one of the guest rooms, but that's only 'til the other mattress arrives.
- There are now 2 females trying to decorate this house.
- There is a gay ass strip of grass in the middle of the driveway. I'm proud to say that I ran over that and the front lawn. Tire marks commemerate the event.
- I discovered the biggest Safeway I've seen in my entire life. I could go crazy in there.
- It is difficult to shower with no blinds or curtains in your bathroom that looks right into your neighbor's bedroom.
- Byron scares easily ("what was that sound, babe?")
- My bamboo has grown 1/2 an inch and my money tree is starting to sprout more branches. My orchid still has flowers on it.
- Yesterday was the first time that I went out to eat at a restaurant with Byron's family. I also went to church with them that day and no, I did not burst into flames when I walked in.

But I think that the most important event was...Our (Byron and I) 1st year anniversary.

No comments: