Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Sometimes I think about how great it would be if I had a ring, but then I think that I may be putting too much pressure on the person I love most. I mean, it hasn't even been a year yet and I'm thinking marriage?

But then again I have to look at the nature of our relationship and its evolution. After all, he did tell me that he loved me the day we got together. Everything happens for a reason and I was surprised that such a declaration would have had me throwing up the peace sign and never calling him ever again. But alas, we spent so much time together. Sporting events, dinners, family parties, trips, clubbing...all the stuff that couples do. We are attached at the hip it seems, but in a good way. I dunno...everything was so whirlwind and even until today I can't believe how happy I am and how happy I have been since Byron came into my life.

I have approximately 3 more days here in Union City. I just realized that...now I'm kinda sad.

No comments: