Thursday, October 28, 2004

I have about an hour or so before Byron gets home and we can go to Wal Mart to get some stuff for our Halloween costumes. What are we going to be? Freeways. I even talked my unit at work to come dressed like that tomorrow too...I'm super excited, which just shows how much of a loser I've become.

My friend and fellow Gaucho Alum Jason recently joined the Allstate family. I'm happy because FINALLY I get to be around someone I hung out with in college. Good times, good times.

We now have access to our equity line...and I've paid off both of my credit cards and will soon be paying off my car. I feel like this huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. What's next? I think you guys can guess...

random thought: sexual harrassment is for ugly people.

1 comment:

reegsta said...

hmmm...does it rhyme with bedding?