Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I can't fucking believe that it's October already...I'm still living in June!

The weather is getting colder and it's gonna start to rain soon...and that means it's going to be buys at work. I swear...if I've learned ANYTHING over the past 4 months at my job, I've learned that PEOPLE CAN'T FUCKING DRIVE. Geez...how the hell did you get your license people? Ugh...and the people who drive the expensive cars are big time turds too. They hella swear the world revolves around them. The last time I checked the world revolves around the sun and I'm pretty sure that the sun doesn't own a car or have a license for that matter.

Byron and I are getting fat and every so often, his parents are not afraid to point it out. I think back to when I was still in college and how I lost a lot of weight the summer before senior year. It was easy because I hardly ate (you need money to do that!) and I was single. I had a reason to look good...and now that I've landed me a man for the rest of my life...my appearance just isn't as important. But, we're trying...I've been bad and stopped going to the gym. I need to get my motivation to go back again...maybe next week. I need to be more hardcore about this weight loss thing. I know that the holidays are just around the corner...so I gotta do SOMETHING. It would help if my roomie would portion his food too. But I've noticed that I don't snack during the day. I should stop drinking soda and eating candy...ugh, I need to find a new comfort.

This is a rambling post. It's Tuesday night and Byron won't be home for another 4 hours. I get bored easily. I hope I don't snack to pass the time. I've been really tired lately and moody. Maybe I'm pregnant...ha.

No comments: