Thursday, December 01, 2005

deck the halls

Fa Ra Ra Ra Ra...Ra Ra Ra Ra...(I love that movie)

Only 24 shopping days 'til we celebrate the birth of my man Jesus Christ. So many people, so little time. First we must compile a list of the lil munchkins in our lives:

Taryn
Royce
Alyssa
Jonah
Rianna
Kalia
Alexa
Jamie
Joey
Christian
Michael
Lester
Marvin

Holy Mothers that had these kids...13?!?! Man...I want to have a kid just to offset these gifts. But I must remember that it's the spirit of giving this season...ugh. Who else?

Moms & Dads
Zen
Ben
Jimbo
Ralph
Jun

I know there's more...FUUUUCKKKK.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hahaha.. GIRL. I feel you. I made my list last month and there were 23 kids on there.... OMG. Thank God Jason works at Ross where we can get 40% off.. You know they got Good Toys there! hahahha...