Wednesday, December 14, 2005

dirty laundry

So...shoot me because I haven't updated lately. You can always check my xanga or just email me! My life has been pretty busy lately! With the Holidays soon approaching, getting all this new furniture and starting a new job, I've been very reflective lately. I think about all the stuff that I've done in the past, some fairly scandalous and others the complete opposite, I'd write a book like Nicole Richie. But I wouldn't say that it was "loosely based" on my own life, it would straight up be my life.

I've been thinking about how short life is and how much I can share with the world. I'd hate for my kids or the people I love to make the same mistakes that I did, but I know that my good intentions aren't enough. I feel like if I can make some positive impact by being candid and unrestrained, people could really use that for their own personal growth and acheivement.

I'm just as crazy, smart, and funny as everyone else. Why should I have anything to hide?

1 comment:

positivespace said...

Damnit, you have a Xanga too? What's the address?