Tuesday, May 20, 2003

COUNTDOWN TO DAY OFF: 2 days.

It's nice to know that every dark cloud has a silver lining. As much as work has been stressing me out, my boss always tells me that I'm doing a fantastic job and that she is has a lot of confidence in me. You have no idea how it feels to know that someone has faith in you, especially since I don't really have confidence in myself. Yes, you heard it here. I am an insecure person. But don't I play it off so well?

Anywho, I should be sleeping. I'm really happy how my life has unfolded thus far. There are so many things that I'm so thankful for. I have a wonderful, loving family. I have a supportive, good looking, boyfriend who knows how to work it. I have a great job and work for a terrific company. I have a sexy, yet reliable car. I have true friends that love me for me and nothing else. And on top of all that....

I'm sexy as hell.

It's good to be me :)

No comments: