Friday, May 09, 2003

"What in this world keeps us from falling apart? No matter where I go, I hear the beating of our one heart. I think about you when the night is cold and dark. No on can move me the way that you do. Nothing erases this feeling between me and you. I drove all night to get to you. Is that alright? I drove all night and crept in your room, woke you from your sleep to make love to you. Is that alright? I drove all night..."

I realize that the first time our eyes met, it would be something so much bigger, so much more powerful than we could have ever imagined. And I find that the more I'm with you, the more I don't want to be without you. My life has changed. You're the one that makes me who I am today. You're the one I'll love forever. You're my best friend. You're "the one."

Here's to Chilli's and Starbucks...and being able to sit across from each other.

No comments: