Thursday, September 30, 2004

Haven't updated in a long while...

Nothing really new. I had a job interview with University of Phoenix...didn't get the job though, but that's okay. Some things just weren't meant to be...

But...Byron was approved for an Equity line of credit against the house...so that means we'll be getting some stuff paid off and...planning a wedding! We've decided that we're getting married here because I've never had a big celebration for myself. No cotillion...no grad party...so call it self-centered, but shoot...my wedding's gonna be a big event.

I just need to wait for Byron to offically propose...and then the planning will begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeaaah, we're getting married! Well, I'm already married. So I shall adjust. Yeaaah, we're planning weddings! Gotta do the whole church thang. Hey, I'm calling you this weekend because we definitely need to talk now...Jenn