Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I have no real plans for my birthday, other than Byron taking me to watch "Lion King" in the city...yay! We were supposed to go to Seattle, but that kind of panned out with certain circumstances in our lives (ie no money). It's all good though...we have those 3 days off, so we'll just spend that time with each other.

I think about how lucky I am to have Byron. I actually think about it alot. At the risk of sounding mushy, I have to say this is the best relationship I've been in. I always wondered what it would be like to be with this guy that I was going to marry and I have to say, it has not been bad at all. I feel taken care of and I do feel special (despite what I say once a month) which is something that I've been looking for. After a year of living together and adjusting to someone's idiosyncracies, I still love him...I still want to be with him...and I can't imagine my life without him. I always knew that it was work to maintain a healthy and loving relationship...I just never knew it would be this easy. Whoa...this is what an adult relationship feels like. I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think i'm gonna throw up. =X

~miah