Saturday, October 18, 2008

are you?



so...i've really made it no secret that i had trouble getting pregnant with Hannah, but there are many women (some even celebrities *cough,cough* J.Lo *cough,cough*) who have trouble conceiving. my IF journey, albeit shorter than most, was the most difficult and hard to deal with time in my life, but it makes me the person and the mom i am today. did you know that the first words i said to Hannah when they put her on my chest was "we've been waiting for you!" and i was. 2 long years i was waiting to hold her in my arms and i just want my IF sisters to feel the same!

3 comments:

Rizzi said...

aww :)

rosemarie said...

I have a fear that I will run into this issue in the future. I pray to God that it won't happen though. =/

dawn marie said...

i will pray for you too...