Wednesday, October 15, 2008

what to expect in the 3rd year of marriage

as our anniversary rapidly approaches, i just wanted to give those newlyweds who near the precipice of the third year a little glimpse on how a married couple chats with each other on gmail:

me: OMG you guys are so ghey
lol
Byron: don't u think are convos are funny..
me: um...i put lol
me: i believe that means laughing out loud
me: or i should have put lolash
laughing out loud and shaking head
Byron: LOLMAH
Laughing out loud my ass hurts
me: what does laughing have to do with your ass?
Byron: forget it..

i'm such a bitch LOL and to prove it some more...

Byron: but Melanie, admin support from Heald said, the girls of Career Services have been saying good things about me..
me: awww
i bet they think you are secretly gay
lol jk
Byron: screw you..
my heart sank when you said that.
Byron: I'm only gay for you.
me: damn straight
ahh...the joy of being a bitchy wife.

2 comments:

Rizzi said...

i look forward to it.... lol!

R. Pali said...

i aint gay mrs. palisoc...so you got nothing to look forward to. btw, this is how married couples chat through blogger comments!