Sunday, June 13, 2004

I got to see my best friend from high school, who currently resides in NYC (Queens, to be exact) and it was great to see her as it always is and now there's plans for me to go for my 25th birthday! Yay me! I haven't been to NY since I was little and my family took a cross country road trip (all 2 months of it) so I'm very excited...hopefully, my supervisor will okay the time off since I'll prolly be one of those schmucks working during the holiday. I also found out that her parents live in Mountain House too! It was a trip being in another home that wasn't ours or the model homes.

Losing weight is like a 24 hour job and shit. I've been trying to be really careful about what I eat and stuff...but damn it's hard. I think the only reason why I lost weight in college was because I was too poor for food! How sad is that?

No comments: