Tuesday, June 15, 2004

NOT COOL: Sitting in my car with the AC blasting...and I'm still hella sweating.

OLDSKOOL vs. NEWSKOOL

What is the big deal? Why can't people move on? That goes for both parties...hate to break it to y'all...but no one gives a fuck about what you did in college. I held on to Chi Delts up until I left SB. I was Urban Coordinator for PCN until I left. I took away many positive attributes that help me today, but you don't see me all up in there business...goodness that was like 4 years ago. And even if they did say something back, does it make them look just so mature? Like they're ready for the bullshit that you encounter in the workplace? You don't see me going up to my manager and running my mouth about how they don't know how it is or that it's different now. NO...my ass would GET FIRED. It's great to have an opinion, but goddamn...choose the time and place...life's too short to be self-righteous about everything. All that shit don't matter in the end.

No comments: