Monday, June 21, 2004

My dad wasn't even in Union City for Father's day...boo!

No matter though, I spent the morning with the in laws instead. We went to church then had dim sum in Milpitas. It's actually kind of funny because I feel like I go to church with their family more than my own. We spent the afternoon in Union City for some Father's Day bowling with my brother and the Reyes family. Damn...I suck at bowling. Byron made Taryn say "Happy Father's Day" to him because the priest at church said "Happy Father's Day" to the uncles too. Maybe next year babe, maybe next year.

I've had a lot of anxiety lately, mostly because of my job. You know those first couple of months when you really suck because you're still learning the ropes? Well...that's about where I am now, but I'm doing good. Lately I've been thinking about money a lot and I'm seriously considering going bakc to Kiddie Kandids (part-time and only taking pictures), but I don't know if I can negotiate getting paid more than $10/hour. That's really the only way it'll be worth it. We'll see...

No comments: