Sunday, July 25, 2004

Everyone and their mom is having/has kids...wait...scratch that...everyone is/is becoming a MOM.

Went to a christening reception yesterday...and it was good times with Byron's college homies, but it was also a time where Dawn realizes that she still really wants to have a baby.  Driving home, I realized that I have one more pack left in my prescription of "no-baby" pills and Byron said that after that I could stop and let nature take it's course.  Who knows...this time next year I could become a mom too...

Which brings me to marriage.  I think about my sister and my mom...they got married and had kids at a really young age.  My sister is having her ups and downs of her own...and it made me think that it's good that Byron and I are living together now.  It's been almost a year (can you believe it?) and I enjoy living with him.  I've never been so comfortable with someone and it just lets me know that when we do get married, there will be no surprises.  What you see is what you get and I'm okay with that.

I ate 4 plastic bowls of Rice Krispy Treats yesterday.  I'm such a piggy. *oink oink*

No comments: