Monday, July 05, 2004

Nothing brings about self-relfection more than someone's passing.

To add to the long list of things we normally do on a weekend, Byron and I added a funeral on Saturday.

Byron's good friend from college died in a really bad car accident on the 27th. She was vacationing in Florida and from what I understood at the wake, she was a really fun girl. I ended up crying more than Byron at her eulogy because everything was just so touching...you could tell that she was loved by many and that she herself loved life.

I admire people that have this great love for life and what's around them. They don't taint the ones around them with their cynicism and really understand that it could be all over in a matter of seconds and that if you aren't living up until that moment...then were you really ever living?

Sigh...RIP Linette. I wish I had met you sooner.

No comments: