Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I'm currently in my Claim Portfolio Training class. I'm in a class where I'm supposed to be learning how to use this particular software, but I've known how to use this software for the past 2 months. I can't believe that I've been here for the 2 months already! Geez...where does the time go?

I know that from my previous post that it may sound like I'm engaged, but officially I'm not. I don't have a ring, I haven't picked my bridesmaids or my dress, I have made a list of who I'm going to invite...Byron and I talk about it and we've begun planning for the planning. Make sense? I mean, in so many different ways it's like we're married...and I know deep down in my heart that it'll just be me and him for the rest of our lives. When we decided to live together, it wasn't one of those situations of convenience or because we were in the "honeymoon" stage of our relationship where we couldn't be apart...we really did think the whole thing through and with the plan of eventually getting married when we could afford to do so. Now that I have a better work schedule, Byron and I don't argue so much (not that we really do all the time or at least in my eyes we don't) and we started to focus on each other. This past weekend made us both realize that we really do want to spend the rest of our lives together and that we want our wedding to be special.

Don't worry y'all...I'll give plenty of notice when we are officially engaged. There's a good chance that we'll be getting hitched in Hawaii, so start saving up now Miah :P

No comments: