Monday, August 09, 2004

I saw my aunt (my mom's younger sister) yesterday because her and my grandma are going to the PI for the next 3 weeks. So, you know what that means...pasalubong galore! I really wish that my aunt lived closer...everytime I see her we always talk. Me, my sister, my mom and my aunt just sit around the table and talk...and we laugh so loud too! I totally see my sister and my relationship in my mom and my aunt. I know that eventually, my sister's gonna move away and to know that my mom and my aunt can still maintain such as close relationship helps me to feel a little more at ease about that. Shoot...that's what growing up is about right?

Which brings me to another subject...my mom's side of the family is coming to California for Christmas and I found out that they were going to LA the week after to go amusment parking hopping. BUT I CAN'T FUCKING GO :( I have to work. I wish they told me sooner...but that's what they do...tell me shit last minute and get upset that I can't go. Nothing I can do about it now...

I'm actually looking forward to Christmas...ha!

No comments: