Sunday, August 08, 2004

I'm anxiously waiting the arrival of someone that is incredibly important to me...I consider her a best friend...but it's more accurate to call her a little sister. And I get to see her two cutie daughters...I'm very excited!

I'm content with my life so far...my job is treating me well and so is my boyfriend...I really feel like a part of the Evangelista clan and I'm actually comfortable talking to them. The only thing is...what do I call his parents? Auntie and Uncle are not right, especially if the plan is to marry into the family...but is it too much to call them Mom and Dad? I guess I'll just stick to addressing them directly, you know, like waiting for them to actually look at me in order to have a conversation. That's how it has been...I know his brother's girlfriends refer to them as Auntie and Uncle...but I just don't feel comfortable saying that. Sigh...

I'm always waiting for something to happen. I'm going to let my life take it's natural course again...I'm such an impatient person...

No comments: