Friday, October 11, 2002

Ahh...

Another day. Another dollar. Literally. I get paid a little more than slave wages, especially for all the bullshit I do...but hey, in an economy like this one, I'd be stupid to try and quit. I had no idea that I would be doing something like this with my college degree, but at least I know what I wanna do when I grow up. Did I mention that the kids I work with put the "special" in "special ed?" Oh man...do they ever.

Pet peeve #1: Stupid people
Yeah, I know that sounds like I judge people, but I really don't. I have built up quite a tolerance for different kinds of people...but stupid people by far are the hardest people to be patient with. I'm sure you've met these stupid people that I despise so much. You know, they're the people that leave their turn signals on and go 55mph in the fast lane...or the ones that ask how much something is at the 99 cent store...the ones that talk hella shit and when they get jumped (on more than one occasion) they wonder why...people like that. I'm careful not to call them "retarded." The difference is, retarded people can't help the mental challenge. Stupid people can.

I'm off to Santa Barbara...where the sun shines and the beer flows like water. I will miss my hunny though. I think I'll call him later.

No comments: