Saturday, October 12, 2002

It's late...I know. But I'm going to make use of this high speed connection.

I'm now in SB...and I was watching BET's Comic View in Miami or "Caliente." The funniest part of this show isn't the comedians...but these women that are scantilly clad and dancing. It's one of those things that you would say, "you had to be there," but made me realize that they actually get paid to do that. I've always wondered what it would be like to be a video ho. You know, dancing around half naked, being showered with some Crystal, mouthing the words out to the hook as if I sang it...yeah, I truly wonder what it would be like. Notice how there are some video hoes that are in one video, but you recognize from another. Maybe there's a shortage of these hoes since the same ones keep showing up in different videos.

And they say there ain't no jobs out there...it could possibly be a career move for me.

(laughing hysterically)

But seriously...I wish I was with Byron.

No comments: