Tuesday, October 15, 2002

I'd like to think that I am a relatively interesting person. You know, the kind of person that people actually like to talk to. Hence...I've complied the "TOP TEN REASONS WHY I AM INTERESTING LIKE A SCIENCE PROJECT." Call it conceited, call it self-centered...but please...please don't call it bullshit. (evil laugh).

And away we go:

10. I'm 100x more patient than I ever was in my entire life (for reference, ask my family and closest friends).
9. Been there, done that.
8. I can sing!
7. I can dance!
6. I work with crazy kids (these are my best stories!).
5. I laugh at ANYTHING.
4. I tend to amuse easily.
3. I come off as smarter than I really think I am.
2. I don't talk shit...I just tell it like it is.

And the number 1 reason...(drum roll please)

1. People just like me!

Okay...on a scale of one to ten I had about an 8 day...which is pretty good considering all the shit I've been through. Can you blame me for this? Yay me...and sometimes you...but mostly just me right now. :)

No comments: