Thursday, November 07, 2002

I have all this anxiety about EVERYTHING it seems like...more often than not. I know what I need to do...but the question that always lingers in my head is if I can do it. What if it all doesn't turn out the way I'd like it to? What if I'm making the biggest mistake of my life? If I can't handle this, what makes me think that I can handle anything? It's been six months since my "life" started. I'm going through so much turmoil right now...I am literally going crazy. I have no idea what's behind door #1 or #2 or #3 for that matter.

Damn, damn, damn.

Why can't I go back to when life was so much easier...when all I had to worry about was school. I'm mentally tired. I cry for no reason. I feel like a big failure when up until now I thought I was the biggest winner. This job is probably one of the most challenging jobs out there. But this is growing up right? This is what I've come to expect. Am I weak though? Do I give up that easily? Do I go with the gut feeling or with all the pressure that I've been feeling for as long as I can remember?

I need to know all the answers to these questions no one can really answer. Damn you real world. I'm not ready.

These are my choices:
A.) Grin and bear it...eventually grow resentful of everyone especially myself.
B.) Quit and hear it from my parents.
C.) Find some kind of alternative that would make myself and my parents happy.

The only problem with choice C is...I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!

No comments: