Thursday, November 28, 2002

I've found that I have this facscination with people who, under any circumstance, would I never see on a daily basis. These people are movie stars, singers, famous chefs, etc. It's funny how we care way too much about people that really don't (and shouldn't) have any kind of effect on our lives. I wrote something about this in my personal journal (you know, the one that I hand write in, sometimes with poetry or with lists of shit I have to do), and it still amazes me how human nature leads us to be so...nosy.

Let me tell y'all a quick story...

Ex-factor
Once upon a time there was this girl that made the huge mistake of dating someone who had just broken up with his recent girlfriend. They talked, they dated and ended up being officially together. Things seemed to being going okay on the surface, but something was terribly wrong. The girl had a sneaking suspicion that something was going on, yet ignored her gut feeling and shrugged it off as insecurity. This insecurity had been the bane of her existence as well as the factor to her failed relationships. Until one day...the ex-factor materialized herself in the form of AIM, boasting about how the guy that she was seeing was still in love with her. The girl's heart sunk, hoping that this wasn't true, but once she confronted her "boyfriend" about it he didn't exactly deny it. For the next several months, the trust she already had a difficult time giving, faded away into nothingness and a questionable relationship opened her eyes to new opportunities.

I suppose I should thank this girl because if it wasn't for her...I wouldn't have seen him in different light and moved on to better things. However, that stupid bitch shouldn't have gotten in my business to begin with and I'm pretty hardheaded about that kind of stuff. It's amzing how people you hardly know can bring out the absolutely worst in you...

No comments: