Monday, November 04, 2002

I like to reminisce about my past experiences, especially college. Who knew at the time I would be so nostalgic, trying to reclaim my "youth" that I never really thought I'd ever lose. I enjoy having such chats with certain people (like Byron) and it makes me feel like what I'm experiencing and what I'm going through is not out of the ordinary. I have so many memories to share. Just thinking about this makes me think of an email that I got from one of my close girlfriends. It said "every woman should have...a past juicy enough that she's looking forward to retelling it in her old age." I think that my college expereince is good enough. I'm content with everything at this point in my life. I am happy to be me...except I could use a better paying job.

Man. I really...REALLY need a new job.

No comments: