Thursday, March 06, 2003

Being unemployed gives one ample time to think...almost to the point of near insanity. Yet, there are some days that are really good ones (such as today) because I actually had shit to do. It was great. I woke up before 8, got home at around 8:30 (teehee), had an interview at 12 (which btw, I think that went pretty darn well, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up), got my oil changed (for an SB trip this weekend...woohoo!), chopped it up a bit with a girl mechanic at Jiffy Lube (about my car, which I love), saw Byron for lunch (like watched him eat), and hung out with my sister. It's days like this that I truly needed, especially after the emotional turmoil I've been going through the past couple weeks, but when they're over...

I want more.

But the day's not over...still got practice with C4S and gonna see my man (aw yeah, baby).

SWEET.

No comments: