Thursday, March 13, 2003

MUST. GET. OUT. OF. THIS. HOUSE.

I can't take it anymore...I really need to not live here. It's not that I don't love my parents and my grandmothers (well, one grandmother and one great aunt), but shit...I'm like the youngest one that lives here and I'm only trully sane when my brother is home and that's only for the weekend. I have so many things to think about and today especially I'm on edge...I've had 2 interviews for one job and they're supposed to be calling TODAY if I got the job. I don't know what time...but it is TODAY. I hate this feeling of uncertainty and the fact that I know what I'm up against (I had a group interview with the other 2 candidates yesterday). I don't mean to "toot" my own horn...but TOOT TOOT! For real...I know that if I do get rejected, I should get back on my horse like I always do. But sometimes, it's hard you know? You can only take so much rejection and still come out with a smile. Some people just aren't built like that and as much as I'd like to think that I am...sometimes I'm not.

I think she may call after 10AM. Check back here for any updates.

No comments: