Thursday, March 20, 2003

My STD:
(Shit To Do)

Number 1: Think of ways to market for work
In my old job, it was bad to take your work home with you. I have yet to learn the same rings true for this one.

Number 2: Thoroughly plan my sister's baby shower
I can't begin to tell you how difficult it is to plan a shower for someone with major control issues.

Number 3: Pay of Citibank credit cards
Job = $$$ going to bills

Number 4: Buy a new bed and furniture for my room
I was thinking before that maybe this would be a bad idea, but now...not so much.

Number 5: Hang out with Cheryll and Jenn
I'm surprised that they still want to hang out with me even though I've been incredibly flaky...since I've moved back.

Number 6: Buy a generic remote for my TV
Sometimes it's nice to be able to change the channels from the comfort of your bed.

Number 7: Do something nice for Byron
He is very spoiled.

Number 8: Plan a trip to SD to see my gay boyfriend or somehow get him to come up here
I miss you Miah!

No comments: