Wednesday, August 13, 2003

I think that I'm one of the few people that actually remembers their dreams. It's weird because more often than not, I wake up feeling like it was so vivid and that it actually happened.

Last night, I dreamt that Byron got my friend Rowena (who happens to be my ex-boyfriend's girlfriend, but that's another story for later) PREGNANT. It was like Byron and I were a month in our relationship and he told me that he had a baby on the way. It was so fucked up. I was crying so hard in the dream and I felt like someone just ripped my heart in half. In the dream, Byron was really excited about having a baby, but was trying to reassure me that Rowena meant nothing and that he loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. Of course in my dream I wasn't trying to hear it and being so incredibly irrational that finally I just blurted out, "I'm hurt because it's not me that's having your kid."

I hate dreams like that because I end up calling Byron as soon as I wake up just to tell him. I have this theory that if I talk about the dreams that I don't want to come true then they won't.

Go ahead. Call me crazy. I don't mind.

No comments: