Tuesday, August 26, 2003

It's funny how someone can say something that just sparks thoughts. My colleague's husband came to my work today and I asked him how he would feel if I sent my colleague over to Reno for a week. He said he would be sad and disappointed, but if it's for work she's gotta do what she's gotta do. It actually made my day because he's so supportive of her and her endeavours. I love it.

Then that got me thinking about my current situation. I'm proud to say that everything is going my way. I'm not so scared of what the future holds since shit happens, but I think that I'm prepared and calm enough to handle it. I'll have my brief moment of irrational, but can snap back out of it. I'm finally growing up and all that other shit is a thing of the past.

Don't worry babe. We'll get through this. But most importantly, we'll get through this together.

No comments: